Our 100% Full Money Back Gaurantee
We have a full money guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your service or Massage Therapy treatment, you get your full money back every time. Your peace of mind and satisfaction is priceless so we don’t charge for it. Every appointment booked at Esu Massage is protected by our Satisfaction Guarantee at no additional cost to you. Unprecedented protection. We don’t just say that we value our Therapist, we back it up. That’s an unmatched level of protection in the Massage Therapy industry. You’re part of the Esu Massage family, and we stand by our family. We’re committed to creating a safe and trusted community in the industry. To answer the big question: How long will it take for your payment request to be processed? The length of the process will vary depending on the method of the payment. We strive to resolve a case within 36 Hours of submission.
Client Refund Policy
Accommodations at the Esu Massage Therapy Clinic should meet minimum quality standards regarding safety, access, and cleanliness, and they should be consistent with the description provided by the Collage of Massage Therapy Of Ontario ( C.M.T.O ). If Clients who books and pays for an accommodation suffers a “discomfort” because the accommodation doesn’t meet C.M.T.O standards, the guest may be eligible for a refund in accordance with our 100% satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
A valid “discomfort” generally falls into 3 categories:
- The Therapist is not polite or courteous
- The accommodation is not generally clean or as described.
- The Therapist fails to provide the Massage in a professional manner
To submit a valid claim for a refund, a Client is required:
- To bring the ( “discomfort”) to our attention within 24 hours of the start of the reservation (including evidence) and respond to our requests for information or cooperation.
- To have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the ( “discomfort”) with the Therapist prior to making a claim for a (“discomfort”)
- Not have directly or indirectly caused the ( ” discomfort”)
Extenuating Circumstances for Esu Massage Cancellations.
In the rare instance where extenuating circumstances arise, Esu Massage may need to cancel a confirmed reservation. In such cases, we may elect to forgo the cancellation penalties outlined in our Cancellation Policy. such cases will be contingent on proper documentation, where valid, and include:
- Death in the family
- Serious illness or serious illness in the family
- Natural disaster in the country
- Political unrest in the country
- Property damage
- Maintenance issues that affect the ability to host