Something that dad taught me (and why it’s important to pass on)...“Small daily changes are the key to long-term results”.
Meaning that, if you want to get the results you want, it just takes small steps each day…
Like eating healthier and exercising so you can manage your belly fat… even if it’s just replacing one meal a day and doing 10mins of exercise, its a start.
You see, belly fat, also known as visceral fat, is the type of fat that can make you sick (heart disease, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cancer, dementia) and accelerate aging.
And If you are working at reducing it at little every day, at the end of the day, you will be a little closer to your goal than you were at the beginning of the day.
This is a very SIMPLE idea, but it's also very powerful.
Look, I understand it is not easy. Many people are struggling with the belly fat problem. They are not happy with their body and its causing all sorts of other problems. This is why today I'm going to give you the ONE up on the problem. Today, ill reveal the 5 proven ways to reduce belly fat.
1) Be sure to move, the more the better. Strive for at least 30 minutes of moderate aerobic activity (like brisk walking) most days of the week.
2) Avoid prolonged sitting. Strive to get at least 3 minutes of light or more activity for every one hour that you are sitting.
3) Include lots of fiber from real foods in your diet. Fiber is the secret weapon for fighting belly fat! Your best food choices include beans, fruits, non-starchy vegetables, and physically intact whole grains like oatmeal, brown rice, and quinoa. Please note that processed foods with “added fiber” do not count!
4) Restrict your intake of sugar. The rapidly absorbable fructose in sugary foods and beverages builds up belly fat more readily than anything else in our food supply. Make dark chocolate your sweet of choice. A prudent portion (up to 2 squares) has just a smidgeon (less than one teaspoon) of sugar.
5) Avoid the “Great White Hazards” – white flour products, white rice, and white potatoes. Like sugar, these white starches are belly fats magnets.
As I’ve learned with myself and with thousands of others all around the world, change can happen anytime and things like belly fat don’t make up who you are. Because if there is ONE thing I can guarantee you, it’s that belly fat does NOT have to be part of your life forever.
It simply starts with that first small step. Like changing one thing each day…
And if you need any help deciding what to EAT, you can check out this free book with some great recipes.
Whatever you do, just take that first step.
To your health,
P.S: We have a free gift for you. Click here to claim it.GET THIS NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING PALEO BOOK FREE!Click here.